DireXion (Collegiates and Young Adults)
Welcome to DireXion!
Our MissionIt's challenging trying to please God in a world that denounces the very existence of Him. We understand what today’s young adults are going through, and Direxion is committed to providing an environment that enlightens, encourages and inspires our young people to put on salvation; take bold leaps of faith; submit completely to God's will; and seek God's guidance on this amazing journey.
- To address issues, concerns and challenges faced by our young people, as they pursue a life pleasing to God, and without compromise.
- To bridge the gap between the local church and students abroad.
- To equip and encourage each individual to pursue their God ordained assignment.
- To assist in fostering a positive sense of self, belonging and unity.
- To establish presence, make an impact and address various needs within the community.
- To foster a ministry that offers encouragement, support, prayer and guidance based on the word of God.
- To provide opportunities for peer-to-peer interaction, meet and greets and networking.
Join us as we minister beyond the boundaries of our comfort zone and accomplish the unimaginable. That’s life in the right direxion. That’s life in God’s direxion.
For more information, please contact Ebonie-Marché Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12
1 Timothy 4:12